1990-1995 Faculty of Physical Education- 1997-2002 Athens School of Fine Arts (ASFA) specialized in painting.
Sculpture.- Industrial design.- Digital art forms (digital installations with light).- He studies philosophy for more than twenty years.
Artistic engineering installations mainly in dark chambers with use of light, painting.
Awards and Recognitions
Art project selected for decorating Eleftherios Venizelos Athens Airport (2000).- First place graduate scholarship from the School of Fine Arts (2002).- Digital art installation entitled «Music» selected for the Athens metro station (2004).- Received an award for the design of a digital art installation with fiber optics for the Olympic Stadium Athens metro station (2004).- Digital art project "Miorita , Melusina and the Sphinx " was chosen among 70 other European projects. The proposal comprised of a telecommunication digital installation that connected the two European Capitals of Culture -Sibiu and Luxemburg- with Greece (2007).
- 2002-2004. New Product Design Executive for the «Promotion of Hellenic Culture Agency. Responsible for production planning and quality control of ancient copies (sculptures, ceramics, paintings, metal objects) and the design of museum stores.
- 2004-2017. Give seminars and teach art in privet and public organizations. He is also writing articles, organizing and participating in lectures on philosophy of art.
- 2006-7 Established the Independent Artist Network and the non-profit company Artooth.
- 2010 Founder of the cultural group called The Alarm Clock. -Coordinator, Artistic Director and participant artist in art network "PAI", Alexandroupolis , Samothraki , Thebes , Patmos , Athens cultural events in all cities.
- 2015 He founds and realizes for the first time the Sphinx 2015 festival, an ambitious artistic project to found a new town on the tracks of one of the most ancient cities of Europe.He curates and collaborates with the Athens School of Fine Art and Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Education for the Sphinx festival. http://www.sphinx2015gr.com/
Since 2006 Writing articles, organizing and participating in lectures on the relationship of artistic work with the social reality, the possibilities and conditions for the free artistic expression in modern times.-
Other Main Art Actions
- Personal exhibition titled «Musical», Two exhibitions titled «World 1» and «World 2».
- Two installations entitled «Platonic» and «Walls – Periscopes».
- Installation entitled «Sense Universe».
- Group Exhibition in Damascus with the collaboration of Greek Mediterranean Cooperation Foundation and the Independent Artist Network. Opening by the President of Democracy.
- Many Public installations and art interactions in many towns in Greece and else were. (For example the public installation and interactive work called «Alarm from the Media» in Thebes, the sculpture called «crisis» in a contemporary art exhibition, pictorial public interaction, participation with audience on «Unnailing the symbols of power», ect.)
- Organizer of a giant holistic work of art as a two-month international artistic intervention in the real psycho-social "fabric" of the ancient city of Thebes. 2014.
- He starts working the «TRAP, series of madness of the 21th century»
-. He realizes the first international festival of Sphinx in Thebes. He works in a six meters tall ephemeral sculpture of a Sphinx at the place, according to Greek mythology, where Oedipus washed his hands, after the murder of his father.
- He realizes the series of installation project, called “Farmakon” ( “Φάρμακον”).
-He works a series of paintings and ceramics called "outopia"
-He realizes the second international festival of Sphinx in Thebes. This establishes the first international social sculpture festival.
-He publishes texts and lectures at the National Museum of Contemporary Art in Athens for the independent art and the basic principles of a social sculpture manifesto.
-It carries out the transformed social installation entitled "Oedipus, Lost Messages", which takes place in important historical sites in Thebes and the Western Balkans Biennale, in the city of Ioannina, Greece.
-It also creates a series of individual works defining a new state of initiation into a "negative dialectic" that has not yet been exposed.
Birth: 24 January 1973
Residence: Thebes, Greece
Osiou Klimentos 3,
32200, Thebes, Greece
tel. +30 697 64 27 129
2010 - present
2010 - present